BENEFITS OF RAISING THE HEAD OF THE BED:
- Takes the pressure off of your lower back.
- Aids in the relief of cardio problems.
- Aids in the relief of sinus problems.
- Aids in reducing reflux.
- Aids with snoring.
- An adjustable bed is the most comfortable way to watch TV – Propping a bunch of pillows behind your back to raise your upper body causes you to curve your upper back, increasing stress on your back and putting added pressure on your lungs, making it harder to breath. An adjustable bed bends you at the waist, preventing pressure on your back and lungs.
BENEFITS OF RAISING THE FOOT OF BED:
- Aids in the relief of poor circulation in the feet and lower legs. Your feet don’t have to be way up in the air, they just need to be positioned so that the blood is flowing downhill. How high they have to be will vary with each person.
- Reduces pressure on your lower back. Again, you only have to raise your legs just a few inches to enjoy the benefit.